Escape from North Korea.

Whilst browsing some news articles on North Korea,I stumbled across this picture of s very beautiful North Korean girl called:Yeonmi Park.

She managed to escape North Korea with her mother,but sadly,she lost her father,who unfortunately died from illness,after suffering beatings whilst he was imprisoned.



You can see the sadness on her face here,but she had plenty of guts and determination to escape her country,now in the grip of a cruel tyrant.

I've got no doubt that I'm going to cry reading her memoirs here,as I have already read bits of her story.It was so sad and harrowing.It was unforgivable the cruelty she had her family had to suffer.

However,I'm pleased Yeonmi did make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!