The Lost City.

This is a story request done for me,by an excellent writer called Achast.

I found him on the Deviant Art website,where I was hunting for damsels in distress stories and pictures.

He's highly talented,and wrote me more than one story,of which I've all enjoyed.

All of them have,dark sexual content,including rape in them,and looking back,this was a big mistake.I just wanted to explore,my dark fantasies,but realize now,I shouldn't have asked for that.

Achast is currently doing me another story,with no rape scenes included in it.Although,there's still groping and strobing with tongue on the kidnapped female characters.

This story to me,is still enjoyable.Achast writes really well,and I can't wait for him to finish my latest request.

I'll start posting it later today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!