Scum.

Well,my most,utterly despised football team,the horrible,nasty scum of man utd won their poxy game against Fulham.I'm not going to bother saying what the score was,but what I will say is:the red scum behaved appallingly with certain tactics on bullying and intimidation against their opponents.They did deserve the win,as Fulham were easily blown away by them.However,it wasn't nice to see,disgraceful and despicable behaviour by a lot of them.Mourhino is a spoilt little brat,when things don't go his way,just like Ferguson.I I will always hate them.

Speaking of which,I sincerely hope the Police,Chelsea and the FA,take full action against a group of so called Chelsea 'fans' for giving out racist abuse at a Manchester City player.Again,it was despicable behaviour to see,and based on my experiences with people from London,I wasn't the least bit surprised,as they're a nasty,arrogant bunch down there.

I'm glad I'm so far away from that place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!

A Pretty Hostage.