Tumblr.

Well,Tumblr has now decided to remove all adult content later this month,as there's been many complaints about a lot of the images on it.

I have to admit,this is a disappointing decision,as a lot of it is just harmless stuff.However,I can understand it from the opponents point of view,as it's not nice seeing women(although they're models) being raped.Also,I don't like content,that shows(although just modeling again)where there would be murder involved.That kind of content,is sick beyond belief..Personally,Tumblr should not have shown those kind of pictures.

Even so,I have enjoyed a couple of profiles on Tumblr,and it's galling to think I won't be able to see them anymore.I loved damselandothersexiness.She showed a lot of top range images from the mainstream media,and there was no nastiness at all in any of them.

I'll send her a message,hoping to encourage her to open up a blog like mine.I just hope Blogger doesn't go the same way as Tumblr.The closing date is on December 17,so it remains to be seen what will still be allowed and what won't.

The verbal abuse has already begun on there,between the two camps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!

A Pretty Hostage.