Louise and Lara in trouble,by Mistereye.

From another of my favourite bondage artists,who likes nothing better than drawing pretty girls tightly bound and gagged.


Mistereye comes from Chile,and he's done several commissions for me before,and I'm still a huge fan of his art.

Here,I asked him to do my favourite and very pretty OC:Louise,who ends up with Lara bound and gagged by the baddies.I know they've just released a new Tomb Raider game called:Shadow of the Tomb Raider,but I don't think Lara gets bound and gagged in it.Hooded,which delights some individuals for some strange reason,but to me,that was a bitter disappointment.I just wish the game designers and writers,would do a full treatment,damsel in distress scene for Lara.

Sadly,it doesn't appear to be happening.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!