Kong:Skull Island damsels.

I must admit,I'm not a King Kong fan.I never bothered watching the previous Peter Jackson film,or even the original in the 30's.

The only thing I'm interested in,is hoping for a damsel in distress scene in the film.

Sadly,it appears that there isn't one here,although I have read some people are very pleased to see there wasn't.

My reaction to those kind of people,is to get stuffed.They may not like it,but that doesn't mean they have to spoil it for everyone else,who do enjoy watching a pretty actress bound and gagged.

Anyway,I just recently asked one of my favourite bondage artists:Geekling,to do a scene for me,and I was very pleased with the result.



The two pretty actresses here,are Jian Ting and Brie Larson.

A much deserved,two fingered salute to the writers who didn't put something like this into the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!