What a bunch of sad tossers.

Still can't believe the undeserved abuse a lot of people are getting,from the regulars on Anubis' Page.

How I was told this was entertaining,was beyond me.It's very sad,especially when the people they're having a go at,have not had a go at them.

I must admit,I was shocked when I was on the receiving end,but I hardened up.If it happens again,I give as good as I get.

I will admit too,that I'm sinking to their level,but if some cyberpunk bully is having a go at me,I'll never give in.

It's a great pity a lot of the regulars behave that way,as when they put up damsels in distress stuff,it's really great.

However,the abuse will continue over there...

Let's just hope for their sakes,nobody will find out where they live.

If that somehow happens,then they'll get what they deserve..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!