Lucy Liu.

Lucy Liu is definitely,one of my favourite actresses.She's very beautiful,and I think she has the charisma and on-screen presence in her acting roles.



The only minor gripe I have,is that Lucy has never been bound and gagged-at least,to the best of my knowledge.

I enjoyed her damsel in distress performance,in Shanghai Noon,but although she was tied up,Lucy didn't get gagged.

The actual closest I have seen her to that,is when her character in Elementary,gets chloroformed.She's tied up again in that show,but much to my utter frustration,no gag.

Still,I'll be asking for a commission in that regard later.

Lucy is a great actress,but I wish the stupid writers would put in more scenes for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Prof.

At last! Maggie Q bound and gagged!